Elba Laboratories has grown through mergers and acquisitions dating back to 1866. In 2016 Elba Laboratories celebrated 150 years of doing business!
- 2008 Elba Laboratories, formed to rebrand Mardale-Medpak under one name.
- 1998 Mardale –Medpak, formed when Mardale acquired Medpak.
- 1995 Elba Inc., purchased Mardale.
- 1982 Mardale Corporation was founded.
- 1866 Mark Allen Corporation, was founded – It was acquired in 1998 and is now merged with Elba Laboratories.
FDA Registration FEI # 1000115351
State of Michigan Board of Pharmacy License # 5306002926
ISO 17025:2005 Certification # L16-119
MDEQ Certification # 9979
The real value of a company is the strength of its employees. Elba Laboratories is proud that its executive team has over 100 years of combined experience in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Elba works to provide value to its customers.
Our team is here to provide you with the quality service you deserve.
- Michael Froehlich - Owner/President
- Gerry Fritz - Technical Director
- Mark Szewc - Operations Director
- Michael McKelvey - Quality Assurance Director
- Jenn Rowe - R&D Project Manager