Elba Laboratories has grown through mergers and acquisitions dating back to 1866. In 2016 Elba Laboratories celebrated 150 years of doing business!
- 2008 Elba Laboratories, formed to rebrand Mardale-Medpak under one name.
- 1998 Mardale –Medpak, formed when Mardale acquired Medpak.
- 1995 Elba Inc., purchased Mardale.
- 1982 Mardale Corporation was founded.
- 1866 Mark Allen Corporation, was founded – It was acquired in 1998 and is now merged with Elba Laboratories.
FDA Registration FEI # 1000115351
State of Michigan Board of Pharmacy License # 5306002926
ISO 17025:2005 Certification # L16-119
MDEQ Certification # 9979
The real value of a company is the strength of its employees. Elba Laboratory is proud that its executive team has over 100years of combined experience in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical and cosmetics. Elba works for the value of its costumers as a team. When you engage the services of Elba you will have our entire combined strength of Elba working for you.
- Michael Froehlich - Owner/President
- Gerry Fritz - Technical and Regulatory Director/Quality Manager
- Mark Szewc - Operations Director
- Michael McKelvey - Purchasing Director
- Daniel Mercier - New Business Director
- Jenn Rowe - Laboratory Director